Two lovely self-catering rooms back on to the cellar at Lord’s Wines, looking on to Pinot Noir vineyards and rolling lawns.
For those who want to experience a being in the thick of things during the week on a working wine farm, this is for you. On the other hand, if you need a quiet weekend away from the madding crowd, on the Road to Nowhere, this will suit you, too.
Valentine's special offer: R2,850 (pay for 3 nights only)
- R950 per night, per room for a maximum of two people.
Other things you need to know:
- Wine tastings, of course, and light meals are available in the tasting room upstairs.
- Currently no television - digital detox recommended
- Complimentary WiFi available in the tasting room
- Mini bar stocked with wine and water (charged at the end of your stay).
- Infants who sleep with their parents are welcome, but not toddlers or pets (there is a cat on the property).
These rooms’ close proximity to Lord’s new tasting room which also serves as a wedding and function venue, make them perfect for guests of honour who need to be close by.
The rooms have king sized double beds (that can convert to single beds – guests to advise when booking) and both bathrooms are equipped with showers.
Towels, linen, toiletries and hairdryers are supplied for guests’ convenience.
A food preparation station is equipped with a kettle and microwave oven as well as cutlery and crockery for two, enabling you to prepare or heat up a simple meal. Guests do have access to communal braai facilities in the garden area in front of the accommodation.
Photographs: Expressions Photos
Destination McGregor - for all your weekend accommodation requirements
McGregor, Western Cape, South Africa
Phone: +27 +23 625 1450